The Lady Den

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hear ye, hear ye

The LadyDen would like to share the following speech from Grey's Anatomy with you. We feel that when something comes along that we particularly enjoy(ed), we ought to share it with our readers. The following appeared on Monday's episode.

(For those of you who don't watch the show, Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Grey fell in love unbeknownst to Dr. Shepherd's wife.)

Dr. Derek Shepherd: (something referencing her sleeping around)
Dr. Meredith Grey: What did you say to me?
Dr. Derek Shepherd: Who's gonna be next? Brian? He sleeps around. You two have a lot in common.
Dr. Meredith Grey: You don't get to call me a whore. When i met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and the bars, and all of the obvious daddy issues. who cared? Because I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore.

Signed,

A Den of Ladies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home